Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today I made...

tiramisu
Tiramisu!

Ingredients for this weekend's food projects included, citric acid, ladyfingers and agar agar. Don't worry, only the ladyfingers were intended for the tiramisu. I made this with good ol' cream, sugar, eggs, mascarpone and coffee. This was the first time I've made tiramisu and I don't know what took me so long--super easy and delish! I used this recipe (the only changes I made were swapping vanilla sugar for the regular sugar and amaretto for the rum). Did you make your mom something nice for Mother's Day?

tiramisu2
The strata of tiramisu.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms; and soon-to-be moms; and two moms; and two dads; and Mother Earth! Smooches.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks delicious! And in a round cake pan too! Awesome Andie, I'll have to give this recipe a try!